An intelligent chair, perfectly balanced for an exceptionally smooth ride. Lightweight and elegantly functional in multiple applications, this series sets ergonomic and comfort standards that are second to none.
- Slow-release, pneumatically assisted, infinite tilt lock, synchronous GALILEO™ mechanism features an adjustable integrated dual-lever seat slider, pneumatic height adjustment and easy-to-use tension control.
- NEBULA™ non-see-through mesh seat and back allows air to circulate for a comfortable sit in all environments. Allows for dynamic movement and promotes good posture.
- 4D armrests are height- and width-adjustable with lockable swivel, and forward/backward arm-pad adjustment. Polyurethane arm pad adds durability.
- The contoured polyurethane lumbar support pad can be easily adjusted up/down and in/out for personalized comfort and ergonomic back support.
- Five-prong heavy-duty polished aluminum base. 3" carpet casters.
- Headrest pivots in/out and adjusts up/down on a contoured axis.
- Over 96% recyclable, with 40% less weight and material than comparable chair products.
- TB117-2013 compliant
ISO 14001 certified
ISO 9001 certified
- Upholstered models come standard with energy-absorbing ENERSORB™ seat foam, which conforms to the body and disperses weight ergonomically.
- Soft wheel casters | All models
- Upholstered seat and/or back | All models
|Resource name||File type||Size|
|IC2 7300 Brochure||4.08MB|
|IC2 7300 Brochure (French)||2.46MB|
|IC2 7300 Hang Tag||845.78KB|
|IC2 7300 High-Res Images||ZIP||5.42MB|
|IC2 Spec Sheet||ZIP||1.68MB|
|IC2 Environment Sustainability||389.90KB|
|2D CAD Symbols||ZIP||259.53KB|
|http://www.nightingalechairs.com/en/node/46/edit#3D CAD Symbols||ZIP||4.68MB|